No Tox Life DISH BLOCK® Solid Dish Soap
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Multi-purpose: remove stains for laundry and labels from jars, spot clean your carpet, or clean up kitchen counters.
- Free from: Phosphates, Sulfates, Parabens, Fragrance, Palm Oil, and Gluten.
- Estimated to last one person 3-6 months
- Handmade and hand cut
- Approx. Size: 4" x 3" x 1"
- Made in the US
- Soap block works perfectly with our Moso Bamboo Soap Dish to keep your soap high and dry!
Country Of Origin: United States
The soap works great with the brush I bought. It lasts a long time. I love not using plastic!
A friend first gifted this soap to me after hearing I was trying to reduce plastic waste and was becoming a fan of solid soaps. I thought maybe it wouldn't be able to compete with my [now former] favorite liquid brand. Wow, I was so wrong! I love how long this block lasts (as a single person household, it lasts me months) and it cuts grease SO WELL. Now I make sure I keep an extra block stocked no matter what because last thing I want to have to do is go to the store and buy a bottle if I run out.
This soap works great! It cuts through grease and works wonderfully for messy pots and pans. Still on my first bar it is definitely outlasting the liquid stuff and I dont have to worry about disposing of a stupid plastic bottle every time it's empty. Highly recommend.
I was skeptical, but am committed to zero waste so I decided to give it a try. I LOVE it, and I have converted my family too. I use a Skoy scrub cloth, which is the perfect pairing for a soap bar. I get suds and my dishes get clean. It really uses so little soap too!
Zero Waste Dish Washing Soap Block