Swedish Cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind.
Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges.
Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed. And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths.
- EASY TO CLEAN – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- ABSORBENT - Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- DURABLE - Lasts for at least 6 months in a standard home
- Includes (1) 8" x 7" DISH CLOTH
[WHY IT MATTERS]
Most traditional sponges are made from polyurethane, which is a petroleum-based product, and can take decades to break down in landfills and waterways. 100% biodegradable Swedish Cloths are the perfect replacement for your family's traditional sponges.
I had one I bought on vacation and was pleased to find it on line. Only minor complaint.. I ordered 3 different designs and got 3 of one design. I will order again when these wear out. Prompt delivery!
I really like this product. It works great for cleaning surfaces and helps me avoid using paper towels. I love that it's biodegradable and washable as well.
I love these cloths. Great size, absorbent, use them in the kitchen and throughout the house
Good size to replace my regular kitchen sponge with. Washes well in the dish washer. I mostly use it for wiping down the counters, and I’m really liking it. Will likely get more to swap out and use for washing dishes.