ME Mother Earth Scrub Brush for Pots & Pans
$7.50 Sale • Save
Replace steel wool or plastic pot scrubbers in the kitchen or for general household cleaning with this 100% biodegradable scrub brush. Designed to handle heavy duty cleaning; ideal for scrubbing out stains, stuck on food, removing labels from jars, tub and shower build-up.
- Works on a variety of surfaces and is especially great for cast iron skillets and pots
- Can be used for 6 months-1 year.
- Made of wooden handle with stiff plant fiber bristles- mixture of palm and sisal (agave plant). Comes with twine loop for hanging. 100% Biodegradable
- Can be demoted from kitchen scrubbing to household cleaning, then home composted.
- Hang to dry between uses or place on a dry towel to allow bristles to drain. Do not leave submerged in water as it may cause cracks in the handle and loosen the natural bristles.
- Bristles may be cleaned with vinegar to kill bacteria.