Reusable make-up pads are an excellent alternative to single use pads. Easy to use and environmentally friendly. Traditional make-up wipes are made from a combination of things like polyester, polypropylene, cotton, wood pulp, and rayon fibers, many of which are not biodegradable and take years to breakdown in landfills.
- Set of 20 reusable cotton facial rounds
- Approximately 3" diameter
- 2 layers 100% cotton flannel in mixed prints. Flannel becomes more absorbent after the first few washes.
- Each round has a different print on each side, giving you a large variety of fun, bold & graphic prints.
- Edges serged for durability and to prevent fraying
- Pads are not pre-washed, so expect some shrinkage.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors, dry in dryer.
- Handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, OR
I’ve been wanting to get mote into eye makeup, but after a week of running through disposable cotton pads, I knew I needed a better solution. These work perfectly - soft, absorbent, and reusable.
The box is super cute & looks good on my countertop, but unfortunately the facial rounds do not fit perfectly within it and are a little too large for it. The pads themselves work well for applying toner and such. I got the monochrome prints, and there are a few extra designs not shown that I don’t love as much (such as camo, arrows, etc), but they’re still cute.