FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF $50+FAST 1-3 DAY SHIPPING!
Many beauty products on the market today are filled with synthetic chemicals and packed with various forms of plastic that are not recyclable. Finding eco-friendly beauty options are are necessary evolution for both our health and our environment!
This Cooked Powder Complexion comes with a beautiful, refillable bamboo case! Purchase the case once then only buy refills each time you need more powder! Great for the environment and your wallet!
- For a luminous complexion, this matte powder will be your perfect choice.
- Lighter than others, it has flexible uses depending on your type of skin.
- Squalane oil allows perfect penetration, preventing dryness and restoring suppleness and flexibility.
- With Siberian ginseng, known for its “adaptogenic” properties, this cooked powder helps increase the body's ability to balance different stresses, regardless of their origins and is made from clay cooked in an oven.
- HOW TO USE:
- Whether you have combination or oily skin, use it as a classic "sun powder" to sculpt, structure and warm the face.
- Apply with a face brush. Draw an inverted 3 on each side of the face.
- To refresh a tired complexion, use cooked powder instead of a foundation. It warms and mattifies the complexion instantly.
- For lighter skin tones, it is best used as blush on the cheekbones to brighten the complexion.
- Ingredients List (F5): Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Lauroyl Lysine, Fragrance (100% Natural Extracts), Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sucrose Tristearate, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Ci 77820 (Silver), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*. May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides). 10 % Of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming. Percentage of natural ingredients: 100%. Percentage of organic ingredients: 10% minimum
- Zao Organic Makeup Certifications Include: