Most standard kitchen brushes contain thick plastics that will likely never decompose and spend the next 1,000 years in a landfill, ocean or waterway. Making the switch to a plastic free, biodegradable option is an amazing upgrade for you and your dishes.
- An easy replacement for your plastic dish brushes and sponges in the kitchen and home.
- Our brush features an ergonomically designed wooden handle with sisal plant fiber bristles (agave plant).
- Great for dishes, vegetables, or household cleaning.
- Includes rope for easy hanging if desired. Rope can be easily removed.
- Care Instructions: Store on a dry towel or elevated to allow bristles to drain in between uses. Never leave submerged in water as it will wear on the wood causing it to crack or cause the natural bristles to fall out.
This brush is also included in our Zero Waste Dish Washing Starter Set.