Turkish Towel Store Water Light Tie Dyed Batik Towel
100% Turkish cotton towels are woven with longer fibers than your average terrycloth beach towel, creating stronger, softer, and more absorbent material that will last for years to come.
- Made using traditional looms and processes in Turkey
- Hand woven using only sustainable materials, dyes and processes
- Lightweight, packable and convenient travel towel.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT - Dries quickly and is naturally sand resistant. No more musty smelling towels.
- Great for the beach, lake, pool, picnics, campouts, or wherever your adventures may take you.
- Also useful a wall hanging, table covering, bath towel, or curtain.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Dimensions: 67 in. x 35 in.
[WHY IT MATTERS]
Many beach towels and are made from synthetic materials and mass produced cotton, a crop that requires excessive amounts of water and chemicals to grow and is damaging to our environment.