FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF $50+FAST 1-3 DAY SHIPPING!
Bottled soaps, in both our kitchens and bathrooms, that come in thick plastic bottles have unfortunately become a common item in most of our homes. These bottles are rarely recyclable and spend 400+ years in landfills. Making the switch to a beautiful bar of soap saves TONS of plastic from our landfills and is a super simple swap you can make today!SCENTS:
- Rock Creek soaps are pretty, but they aren't too pretty to use and come with super detailed animal designs!
- Great for your skin and can be used in your kitchen, bath, body, hands & hair, moisturizing, and is a clean rinse, cold process soap.
- Key ingredients: local organic safflower oil & organic coconut oil.
- Other Ingredients: saponified All Organic Sustainable Oils: Montana grown safflower, palm, coconut, castor.
- Each bar is 4.2oz and measure 3.5 inches wide x 4.5 inches tall
- Sulfate-free, Paraben-free and have a Phthalate-free fragrance
- Never tested on animals
- Handmade in the USA and come in 100% recycled packaging (completely plastic free!)
The smell was awesome. Loved the soap.