There are many great alternatives to plastic wraps and bags, which have become kitchen staples. Plastic products like these have made their way to the ocean. Marine wildlife are ingesting, suffocating, and entangling these products. Beeswax wraps are an easy swap for single use plastic wraps and bags. Choose from 3 designs: Homes, Bees, Fungi.
- Beeswax food wraps are made to be reused and typically last 6-12 months depending on care.
- Store fruits and veggies in the fridge, cover a dish, or wrap your lunch to-go
- Do not use in microwaves or with hot temperatures
- Wash in cold water with dish soap
- Rinse, dry, and store for reuse
- Reusable | Breathable | Plastic Free | Compostable
- When your wraps have reached the end of their life, compost or use as an all-natural fire starter.
- Includes 1 Medium wrap, approximately 10x10 in.
Handmade in Canada