Good Flower Farm Charcoal Citrus Deodorant Stick
Good Flower Farm Deodorant Stick is a natural deodorant, made with organic essential oils with natural cleansing and deodorizing properties.
- Aluminum-free and baking soda-free
- Natural deodorant, not an antiperspirant. It may take some getting used to if you are transitioning from commercial varieties, but despite what we are told, we are supposed to sweat.
- Contains coconut oil, arrowroot powder, magnesium hydroxide, beeswax, jojoba oil, activated charcoal, grapefruit essential oil, lemon essential oil, vitamin E oil
- Biodegradable: Comes in a 2.75 oz eco-friendly, biodegradable tube.
- HOW TO USE: Gently push up on tube to access desired amount of deodorant. Apply to under arms, massaging in with fingers as necessary. Store in a cool, dry place.
Good Flower Farm is based on a 13-acre organic farm, just outside of Nashville, TN in the US. All products are made at the farm from organic herbs grown there. They are committed to sustainability, and that makes them a favorite at Green Ocean Co.
Please note: During warmer months, this product may warm in transit and may come a bit softer when it is delivered to you. There is potential for some oil marks on the packaging due to slight melting. It should not warm enough to melt or harm the product itself. We advise putting the deodorant stick in the fridge for about 10 minutes upon arrival to help it reach its intended consistency.
[WHY IT MATTERS]
Deodorant can be one of the most prevalent ways we introduce toxins, like aluminum into our bodies. Unlike most commercial deodorant products that come in plastic containers, Good Flower Farm deodorants come in biodegradable cardboard tubes.