ME Mother Earth Eco Dish Sponges - Single Layer 3-Pack
- 3 sponges included
- Plastic Free
- Made from loofah plants
- Use for dish washing/scrubbing, kitchen and household cleaning, or in the bath!
- Expands and softens in water to work like a typical dish sponge
- Rinse, squeeze excess water, and place in a dry place to allow water to drain in between uses. Soak in vinegar or submerge in boiling water for 5 minutes to disinfect.
- 100% compostable and biodegradable
- Kraft paper sleeve packaging
I've used loofah in the shower before, but never would have thought to use it for scrubbing. I really like these. A lot! It's one less plastic thing to pollute the earth and it's quite effective. If I have really stuck-on debris on my pans or dishes, I add an eco-friendly scouring powder. When these wear out, I'll toss the old ones in the compost and start fresh with new ones. Thanks for offering these. I'm a convert!
I truly prefer these to plastic sponges in every way. They have a longer usable life for me and don’t get funky and stinky with pilling on the scrub side like plastic sponges. Most importantly they don’t shed micro plastics into the water. When they finally wear away to being unusable I just toss them in the compost. Really happy to find these!