FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF $50+FAST 1-3 DAY SHIPPING!
- A dish soap powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather.
- Cuts stubborn grime and grease, without drying out your hands.
- Take stains out of laundry, take labels off of jars, spot clean your carpet, use it to wipe down counters... it's a truly multipurpose product.
- This dish block® dish soap bar is estimated to last one person 3-6 months.
- 100% vegan ingredients.
- Due to the handmade and hand cut nature of this product, there may be slight imperfections, chips, fissures and roughness to each bar. Each bar is 5.9 oz and beautifully unique!
- Soap block works perfectly with our SOAP DISH to keep your soap high and dry!
A friend first gifted this soap to me after hearing I was trying to reduce plastic waste and was becoming a fan of solid soaps. I thought maybe it wouldn't be able to compete with my [now former] favorite liquid brand. Wow, I was so wrong! I love how long this block lasts (as a single person household, it lasts me months) and it cuts grease SO WELL. Now I make sure I keep an extra block stocked no matter what because last thing I want to have to do is go to the store and buy a bottle if I run out.
This soap works great! It cuts through grease and works wonderfully for messy pots and pans. Still on my first bar it is definitely outlasting the liquid stuff and I dont have to worry about disposing of a stupid plastic bottle every time it's empty. Highly recommend.
I was skeptical, but am committed to zero waste so I decided to give it a try. I LOVE it, and I have converted my family too. I use a Skoy scrub cloth, which is the perfect pairing for a soap bar. I get suds and my dishes get clean. It really uses so little soap too!
Zero Waste Dish Washing Soap Block
I really like this dish soap. It makes lots of long lasting suds that cut through anything I’ve used it on. I’m looking for no-plastic solutions for my household cleaning products and this will definitely be one of them